West Soho's Cody's Bar & Grill (at Hudson and Dominick Streets) celebrated their 14th anniversary on July 30th with an annual pig roast.
- 87 Mature Pelham Parkway Trees Face Deracination Under City Plan [New York Civic]
- Northern Manhattan sees dramatic spike in shootings [Daily News via Uptown Flavor]
- Disabled Commuters Hit Hard By MTA's Transit Cuts [WNYC]
- Charles Schumer's Dirty Energy Money [Gammablog]
- Everyone's favorite empty and accessible corner lot in Nolita, on the NW corner of Prince and Mulberry, has been fenced off! [Twitter]