Smith's Bar on 8th Ave, btw 44 and 45th.
- "New York City's eight-plus million residents just got 33 new public places where they can recycle their rubbish," which will compliment the recycling program in our subway stations. <Gothamist>
- CUNY J-School's New York City News Service is posting audio snips of local voters who share the concerns they'll take to the polls next Tuesday. <via Runnin' Scared>
- I was a judge at the Tompkins Square Park Dog Halloween Parade <Urbanite>
- "The city wants to get tough — or tougher — with the Cable Guy." <City Room>
- "Do you know who you are fukng with? We are the police" <1010 Wins>