Photograph by Happy Dav
- A Church In E. Harlem, Then And Now <NY Times>
- Woman survives elevator shaft fall in E. Harlem <ABC 7>
- The Slow Transformation of E 96th Street <East Side Our Town>
- Artists Exhibit Personal Definitions of Harlem <Columbia Spectator>
- Blogger reviews the food at Talay, in
MePaW. Harlem <Writing With My Mouth Full>
- West Harlem's CB9 District Manager Says Goodbye, Heads to CB13 <Columbia Spectator> Talking with customer's of Sylvia's about the presidential candidates, "He (McCain) was a prisoner of war. How do you know he wasn't brainwashed? He might blow us all up,"