Avalon Morningside, by j-No on Flickr
- Another violent mugging in Harlem on Saturday, victim shot on 131st. <Daily News>
- Food pantries in Harlem worry as economy worsens <Columbia Spectator>
- Google maps: East Harlem Public Housing and Homicides (2008) <Geo/Graphi/Culture>
- Eyes on the Street: Hudson Greenway Link Still a Big Tease <Streetsblog>
- An elderly man is in stable condition after a hit-and-run driver struck him Sunday morning in Harlem. <ABC 7>
- Has Harlem's renaissance "given some people a false sense of security about Harlem,"? "I'm sure that when you looked up those Flash-based real estate websites you weren't told that drugs (and drug dealers), muggings, rape, and even homicide still exists in Harlem."