Looking at Little Italy, Chinatown, Little Italy, The Lower East Side and Brooklyn, from atop Lafayette Street near Broome Street.
- Newtown Creek Shipping [Restless]
- No More Booze on Ludlow Street, Says Community Board [DNAinfo]
- Study Finds New York Has Lowest Grad Rate for Black Males [WNYC]
- Woman bitten by bed bugs at AMC Empire 25 theater in Times Square [ABC 7]
- Someone tosses a beverage at Nate Hill (and misses) as he performs Dropout Walk [Twitter/DropoutWalks]
- There was a time when the city was so concerned for the aesthetic beauty of the subway that an early scandal broke regarding the scandalous inclusion of advertisements in subway stations.[The Bowery Boys]
» Follow NYC The Blog on Facebook and Twitter. Photo credit: Paolo Mastrangelo/NYC The Blog