A piece of art, vaguely resembling a kind of vintage looking military propaganda, graces the wall of a parking garage on Kenmare Street. If you don't like it, it could be worse. The building used to be a home for illegal advertisements.
- This rat has very large balls, literally [Gothamist]
- Mott Haven mural depicts immigrants’ dream [Mott Haven Herald]
- Hell Cat! All Girl Bike Race this Saturday in Brooklyn [Newamsterdamize]
- Road Rage incident on swanky Park Avenue caught on tape [JoeyBoots/YouTube]
- Gossip Girl filming today on 63rd between Columbus and Broadway [MyUpperWest]
- Stumbling upon an Italian Social Club on Market Street near Cherry, two blocks from the East River [NYCTT]