Two women get their Key to the City in Times Square last night (more photos).
- Upper West Side townhouse sells after reducing sale price by 45 percent [Curbed]
- City Holds Hearings on $300 Film Permits [WNYC]
- Awesome. At South Street Seaport: "I suppose you want to hear this three-chimed whistle saved by chance from the scrapyard. Well..." [Tugster]
- Marcus Garvey Amphitheater Breaks Ground on $7 Million Renovation With Help From MTA [DNAinfo]
- Foursquare and cologne from Coach store shown to increase chances of becoming an asshole by 40% [NYC The Tumblr]