Microsoft Zune projected their own advertisement above the Shepard Fairey advertisement on Houston Street on May 15, 2010
- If New York City ever becomes too much of a financial burden, you can always try St. Louis, where homes can be had for $20,000. Or less.
- Bronze sculptures by Spanish artist Manolo Valdes have been placed outside most subway stations from Columbus Circle to 166th Street [West Side Independent]
- Save The Lower East Side: "The city is full of crap." [Save The Lowers East Side!]
- More books are read in Manhattan in one month than the rest of the country in an entire year. [Readers Digest via Young Manhattanite]
- Avenue A by the numbers [Ev Grieve]