Boy watching Charles Rangel arrive off to the right at the election viewing party on 125th and Adam Clayton Powell BLVD
- Victory in Harlem, audio and photo <WNYC>
- They also have many more photos from around the boroughs at their Flickr, here.
- Subway Conductor Offers Thanks To Obama And Family On Morning Commute<Urbanite>
- Entitled douchebags in Williamsburg use election results as excuse to act like entitled douchebags, hoping police will give them a pass. Police do not play along. <Gothamist>
Note to everyone in Williamsburg who seem to be so persecuted all the time...did you ever think that maybe you're the one with the problem?
- Reports from reporters in the field last night <City Room>
- Newspapers sell out everywhere early <City Room>
- Vote with your gum <Runnin' Scared>
- Polling New York City's voting history <The Bowery Boys>
- Looking For a McCain Voter in New York <NY Mag> (Try Crown Heights)