Sleeping in Harlem on 110th, btw Amsterdam and Columbus
- "Last Thursday, a New York state court dismissed a lawsuit brought by Manhattanville property-owner Nick Sprayregen against Columbia University and the City of New York, in effect legally validating the University's plans for the Manhattanville expansion," <Columbia Spectator>
- "Due to the city's 421-a tax abatement program, an East Harlem condominium is able to set prices for one- and two-bedroom condo units lower than it would have otherwise." <The Real Deal>
- Rent Reform Rally Today at Harlem State Office Building <The Indypendent>
- Manhattan Neighborhood Network moves on up to the Eastside of Harlem
- Opening reception for harlem is... ART - Marcos Dimas - A Retrospective: 35 Years of Selected Works, on Friday, October 3, 2008 at 6PM at the Julia de Burgos Cultural Center (1680 Lexington Avenue @ 106th Street). Call 212-459-1854 for more info.