Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Revisitig Mad Fools In The Park.

It was declared the best show of the summer concert series in nyc for 2008, and their are now quite a few videos up on YouTube documenting it. Unable to get into the stage area for the show, we had to settle for the park area around the fence -twittering the event- where a full-on non-plussed hipster picnic was taking place.

Browsing the videos at YouTube others have uploaded, it was fun to match them with the notes I sent via Twitter during the event, such as:It was during that last set I couldn't take it anymore. Diplo starting housing us, I jus wanted someone to slap me, and I needed to get beamed up to the mothership. Obvs, shit was outta this world.

No comments:

Get More NYC The Blog:


>> Subscribe To NYC The Blog Via Email

Contact NYC The Blog via Email